|Why are the item/s priced lower than those being sold in retail outlets? Is there any difference with the item/s you are selling?
- Our product/s are exactly the same as those being sold in all the retail outlets. The only difference that separates us from the others is overhead expenses. Retail outlets pay a lot of extra overhead costs to maintain the space they occupy in. This automatically adds on to higher selling prices. Since our online store requires very minimum overhead in terms of space rental, we have the leverage to tag our selling prices much lower than the usual market prices.
How do we make sure that the item/s we will be purchasing is brand new and original?
- We encourage all our buyers to inspect the item/s purchased upon delivery or pick-up before proceeding with the payment. If the ordered item/s does not meet the expectations or standards of the buyer, the transaction may be terminated immediately. Our company values the importance of customer satisfaction and prioritizes it in all our business dealings.
How long does delivery usually take?
- Delivery of an item is dependent on two (2) variables: availability and location. It is also processed in the same order. If the requested item/s is available in our inventory list, it is automatically scheduled for delivery. This procedure does not exceed more than two (2) working days. However, if the item/s is not on-hand, it may take three (3) working days for requisition.
Do you deliver? What are the covered areas?
- Our delivery coverage involves the general area of Metro Manila: Makati, Ortigas, Quezon City, San Juan and Mandaluyong. Other areas that do not fall under these locations are subject to special delivery arrangements. You may inquire through our contact numbers for further information regarding this matter.
Are there any charges for delivery?
- All deliveries in our areas of coverage (see FAQ covered areas) are technically free of charge. However, our company strictly enforces a minimum delivery amount. The rule is simple: your order should reach the total amount of PhP5,000 to be able to avail this free service. If the amount does not meet this minimum amount, our company may still deliver the item/s but an additional charge of PhP200 will be incorporated on the total bill. This added charge will be used for the transportation fee.
Are there any limitations with deliveries?
- For the greater part of Metro Manila and most especially, all provincial areas, our company utilizes the services of a courier, particularly JRS Express or LBC. While the standard delivery charge of P200 will be waived, the entire cost for this service is automatically charged to the buyer. To check on the rates, you may contact or visit the website of these couriers.
Can we purchase the item over the rack/counter? If so, where do we proceed?
- Our main distribution office is located in Project 4, Quezon City (please see About Us on the homepage for the complete address). However, since this is strictly an office, we encourage our buyers to schedule an appointment with us at least one (1) day before to ensure that the ordered item/s will be available.
Do you do meet-ups?
- Our company generally transacts via deliveries or branch pick-ups. All other forms of transactions are purely on a case-to-case basis. It is advisable for you to contact our office for further inquiries on this matter.
How can we be ensured that your online store will honor the warranty of the item/s?
- Our company strictly enforces the use of a Sales Invoice and Original Receipt to legitimize all transactions. These official documents, in turn, serve as the buyers proof of purchase and warranty receipt.
What are the conditions of the warranty?
- There are three fixed variables our company uses as basis for all warranty claims:
1. item/s should not be tampered in any manner (i.e. traces of repair)
2. item/s should not have traces of negligence (i.e. dropped item/s)
3. item/s should not have traces of spillage (i.e. wet item/s)
All item/s that do not fall under these variables are automatically honored for service, unless otherwise specified before the purchase of the item/s.